1. Have a pay-it-forward day. Take sidewalk chalk and write something encouraging on the sidewalk at multiple locations
2. Make a memory box. Organize all of those old pictures, trinkets, concert tickets, and memories in one place! Decorate a box and voila. It will be fun to open years down the road.
3. Pitch a tent in the house. Yup, we are going back to childhood! Invite a friend or your significant other over and have them enjoy it with you.
4. Laugh. Go to this website, it will keep you entertained for hours!
5. Pinterest Project. Time to knock one of those projects off of your ‘DIY Board’!
6. Take a walk. Leave your phone at home but take your camera. You will be surprised how many beautiful things you notice when you’re not connected to technology.
7. Chalk your hair. If you’re feeling a change and a little gutsy, try it!
8. Bake. This website has hundreds of cupcake recipes!
9. Organize. Go through that ‘junk drawer’ or your closet. You will be surprised at the things you forgot you even had!
10. Tinfoil Sculptures. My sister used to make these; she actually made an adorable elephant for me once!
11. Book It and Cook It. Get all of your favorite recipes off of Pinterest and from family and friends, then start making your own cook book! A binder and page sleeves work just fine.
12. Write what you like. Write a list of reasons you like someone and give it to them, it will make their day!
13. Refurbish your clothes. Find fun ways to spice up your old clothes, cutting, adding gems, adding flowers. Here’s a cool idea I found.
14. Make a smile board. Take pictures from magazines, cute animal pictures, print out quotes, print your own pictures, use old movie ticket stubs, take anything that makes you smile and pin them on a cork board and hang it in your room. Wake up and smile every day!
15. Hang out with older people. They have great stories and sometimes need the company.
16. Pamper. Give yourself a day of cheap pampering. Take a bath, do your nails, soak your whole body in lotion, do an at home deep conditioning hair treatment, make a face mask, and just relax!
17. It’s t-shirt time! Decorate a plain white t-shirt.
18. Go bowling.
19. Find a picture in the clouds. Lie on the grass and see what shapes the clouds make, I always used to see a puppy!
20. Pull a harmless prank. Glue money to the ground and hide somewhere and watch how many people try and pick it up!
21. Learn sign language. It would be a cool thing to know!
22. Go down memory lane. Take out your old yearbooks. It will be a great laugh and nice to read all of the comments people wrote!
23. Make finger people. Draw faces and props on your fingers and take pictures!
24. Surf for cool websites. This website has a list of the 101 most useful websites!
25. Make a Marshmellow Popper. Make this simple marshmellow popper and try and shoot them up in the air and catch them in your mouth!
26. Learn to draw. Search YouTube for drawing tutorials! There are tons of free ones that give you step-by-step instructions.
27. Do this 10-minute workout. This is an awesome workout and it's quick, but you will feel it later!
28. Make a Harry Potter wand. Even if you aren't into Harry Potter, this is a pretty cool tutorial, try it!
29. Decorate wine glasses. Get a head start on your next ladies night. Paint the bottoms with chalkboard paint, paint the bottoms with glitter paint, use paint markers, anything to spice up a drink with the girls!
30. Make giant marbles. This is a pretty cool tutorial! Make your own giant frozen marbles!